Our client in Alameda, CA is looking for a Sr. Account Executive.
The company is a highly reputable food brokerage company with sales, marketing, and merchandising operations throughout Northern California. They focus on the perishable food sector while providing exceptional service, innovation, and leadership to their supply partners, distributors, retailers, and customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Every Account Executive is experienced in perishables and recognized as an expert by their customer
- Daily/weekly communication and requests from their buyers
- Resources for business reviews including
- Retailer-specific reports and syndicated data
- Hands-on in-store for key high-profile events
- Review cross-promoting ideas
- New product placement strategies
- Face-to-face account update to the field team monthly
- One point of contact for the Manufactured
- Reporting hybrid to their headquarters in Oakland. They will have an office soon in Alameda. Can commute twice a week to Oakland and Alameda if needed
Next One Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.