Our client in Santa Rosa, CA is looking for a Director of First Impressions.
This position fosters a friendly environment for customers, guests, and staff members. This is concerned with making sure that all interactions and touchpoints reflect the ideals of the company and leave a positive impression. As the company’s public face and spokesperson, the person is in charge of running the front desk or reception area and making sure that everyone who interacts with it has a smooth and professional experience.
The company is a highly reputable wealth management company that helps clients plan for their financial security by identifying their financial goals, creating a viable strategy, and modifying that strategy as market conditions and client needs change over time. The company provides assistance in Investments, Financial Planning, and Insurance.
- An experienced Receptionist with strong and reliable experience in:
- Frontdesk management
- Dealing with clients and company visitors
- Answering phones
- Excellent customer service (via phone and in person)
- Calendar and schedule management
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Events management
- Sending out announcements and sending birthday and holiday gifts to clients
- Someone who:
- Is polished and professional
- Warm and friendly with great personality
- Is reliable with great integrity
- Is detail-oriented and proactive
- Is technically savvy and not afraid to learn new software
- Can work full-time and willing to help other staff
- Is willing to learn and has a growth mindset as this position can potentially get promoted to a manager
- The company is a family-oriented organization and is open to flexible schedules for employees who need to take care of family matters like dropping off or picking up children from school, taking care of sick family members if needed, etc.
- Work schedule is 9 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Thursday and 8 AM to 1 PM (optional remote) on Fridays
- Base salary is $48,000, willing to stretch for a rockstar candidate
- They need to hire somebody as soon as possible
Next One Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.